Tuesday 20 March 2007

Down by the sea...

Saturday we brought Rocky down to Llandudno and LPT. Was not too sure what to expect as the weather had been so unsettled recently but when we arrived the crag was fairly busy! Lads working 7’s and 8’s, got to see someone try Statement and another work Melancholy 8B. Statement looks fantastic every time I see it, cant wait to get on it – think I want to send Bad bad boy and muscle beach first so that I know I’ll be able to give statement a decent onsight effort! Rocky loved it down there, lots to sniff at! Although he was a bit cold by the time we had packed up! I managed to do myself justice on Night Glue… the last time I tried this I remember it feeling hard – especially the start.. Haa!! Flew it. Totally cruised the yoke! Was it the same climb?!?!

Good sign…

No comments: