Thursday 14 February 2008

Friday

I'm going climbing with some friends again today - nothing too testing just trying to find some nice beginner routes for everyone to climb and have fun on :) (i need a rest anyway)

Aside from going climbing soon, this morning i just found out that H.A.P. has moved her blog to http://www.cragbaby.com/. Go check it out - this is a super psyched climber, runner, person who is excellent at setting goals and manages to mix climbing updates with lots of interesting news about everything from culture to family via eco-issues!

2 comments:

Wasatch Girl said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I thought that photo looked familiar. =D Thanks for the post... that was real kind. I was lucky enough to meet up with Daire O'Brien's folks when they were in SLC. Oh man... I love all of you Irish folk. I hope you are well....
Rach

Unknown said...

Haa! Glad you liked it - thanks for all the comments too :) For someone who's only been over for a forthnight you sure have managed to hook up with a fair few of us climbing HIP's ... how do you do it? :)

Oh, and I'm doing grand thanks! you?