I've been thinking....
I'm more psyched now than ever for climbing and it's so easy to see why
- i was climbing well by my standards at the beginning of the year
- i got injured and was forced to take 6/8 weeks off climbing
- during which time i was literally frothing at the mouth to climb and train!
- i began to feel better and started some easy climbing
- i began to hang and train again
- i started to send routes and boulder problems i had never managed before
- some insanely motivated and strong climbers come to visit for a month
- i realise theres an awesome hard trad crag 30 minutes from my door full of inspiring lines
- and now i've a week off climbing!
Don't you just love it when things come together?