Friday 23 May 2008

Fluke

I've been thinking....
I'm more psyched now than ever for climbing and it's so easy to see why
  • i was climbing well by my standards at the beginning of the year
  • i got injured and was forced to take 6/8 weeks off climbing
  • during which time i was literally frothing at the mouth to climb and train!
  • i began to feel better and started some easy climbing
  • i began to hang and train again
  • i started to send routes and boulder problems i had never managed before
  • some insanely motivated and strong climbers come to visit for a month
  • i realise theres an awesome hard trad crag 30 minutes from my door full of inspiring lines
  • and now i've a week off climbing!

Don't you just love it when things come together?

1 comment:

Wasatch Girl said...

Sweet! I love when things just naturally come together!