Monday 5 February 2007

A new beginning....

Right then....


I've resisted and resisted and refrained and just not bothered until now - but i've given in to some tiny part of my self that wants to post into one of these blog things. I think i'm going to use this mainly as a means of just getting out some of the jumble thats in my head and in doing so hopefully make some sence of the assorted debris myself.... But what the hey - hopefully no-one will read the garbage i come out with anyway and i'll have just typed this out to myself



Get it? Have i got it?!? Lets try...



Lots happens to me - stuff happens all the time infact - constantly! The most recent thing of note - or maybe it's not the most noteworthy thing but its the thing thats still bouncing around my thoughts the most is I've said goodbye to my thrusty old Astra - my first ever car - and got meself a 307 with a bit of poke! Great! Money be damned - I've a diesel at last and can go wherever to do whatever, whenever i want! Great! Deffinately a good thing.




Heres a little Tribute to an abused and often under appreciated Opel Astra. This Car had driven over 80,000 miles with myself behind the wheel over a period of only 2 and a half years!! It had been all around Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales and even drove the entire length of france and back just to get me to the next crag and back! I salute you!



And heres the next Victim... Hmmm, Nice!

No comments: